COLLECTIVE CREATION AS A FUNDAMENTAL ATTRIBUTE OF A NEW ERA SOCIETY
WE STAND FOR
• collective consciousness as human distributed superintelligence
• dynamic nonhierarchical fluid social structure
• care for the whole
• presence, openness, interconnection by energies, emotions and empathy
• increased off-line contact with alike people
• new social normal: human resonance and acceptance, trust and love, social- and self awareness, responsibility and mutual respect
• child in every human and the human in every child
• fair role of artists in a modern world as carriers of important social skill of collective creation and collective healing - neoshamanism
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Architectural approach in a social aspect:
• gives a basis for analysis of system's behaviour before the system is built or transformed;
• provides a basis for re-use of elements and decisions. A complete social structure or parts of it, like individual strategies and decisions, can be re-used across multiple systems that require similar quality attributes or functionality;
• supports early design decisions that impact a system's development, deployment, and maintenance;
• facilitates communication within the society. Communicating about complex systems from the point of view of interested parts helps them understand the consequences of their stated requirements and the design decisions based on them before the system is implemented, when they are still relatively easy to adapt;
• helps in risk management. Social architecture reduces risks and chances of social failure (war, economical and cultural crisis).
ART, SCIENCE, SPIRIT, EDUCATION
Architecture as a higher level abstraction of a complex social system that consists of a set of components (humans) together with connectors that describes the interaction between these components. Connectors are: art, science, spirit, education.
Architecture's superpower has always been the creative synthesis of a multitude of elements.
The NEWA’s goal is a cross platform exploration, engaging culture, art, spiritual practices, humanities and natural sciences, systematising it into an educational curriculum that is, we believe, the building material for the New Era Society.
The main areas of our research interest are defined as Resonance and Flow, Balance and Plasticity, Self organisation as the social system and Self awareness as individuals and groups as well. This all brings sustainability to all kinds of system and, as humans, we are interested in our world to last and prosper.
We believe that the poetic and aesthetic magiс of improvisation, collaboration, creation and synergy of minds acting as one organism can be analysed, systematised, synthesised and taught.
We believe that there are certain groups of people, such as artists, scientists, creative entrepreneurs, spiritual practitioners and kids that possess qualities described above. NEWA’s intention is to create the context for those groups to perform the features, open the access for the interested public to be the part of the experiment and to conduct the research using scientific methods as descriptive studies, naturalistic observation, self report, psychophysics, electroencephalography, computational modelling, etc.